Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kaylee's Lip

So Kaylee has her first "busted lip"

Last night we were at Kroger and she was wanting to run around and see all she could. We were on an aisle with no one else and at opposite ends. Well Kaylee was running towards me and BAM! She tripped and fell. I saw that she hit the floor - but didn't think anything of it. We didn't notice any redness but she was SCREAMING. If you know my child - she is a bit dramatic, so we just go to check out. I am putting things up on the belt for the register and I hear Thomas say "Did you hear me?" - Honestly I don't know where I was at the moment - but no I didn't hear him. "She busted her lip" - as he is saying this I notice spots of blood on his shirt! I almost freak and he tells me she is okay and that it has just about quit bleeding. We check her teeth and lip and find - she is fine. It is swollen and a little bruised - but fine. Well, she didn't have any problems with it eating dinner!

My poor baby....


No comments: