I really enjoy summer!
Kaylee is at a new school for 7 weeks and is LOVING it!
She also started gymnastics last week and is enjoying that as well. They really aren't doing a whole lot - but she wakes up several times a week asking to go. Right now it is once a week for about 45 minutes. In the fall we will add ballet. She will have 2 nights a week that she has something going on!
Lucy is fitting in well with the family and I am slowly getting used to her being there.
I still have to work in the summer - but I get off at noon on Fridays.
This weekend is starting a busy few weeks for us.
This weekend - we are going to visit my mom and go to a baby shower. We will return on Monday.
Wednesday - Dentist Appointments (all of us!)
Friday - doc appointment
Saturday - pictures
the following thursday - another doc appointment
A weekend off
the 4th
Kaylee's bday
Kaylee's 3 year appt
Then we will be getting ready for school to start
and sometime in the next month Kaylee will be getting a new cousin!
I am sure there are tons of things in between there....
Digital Vs Analog Electronics
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment