Wednesday marks 10 weeks into this pregnancy.
The first couple of weeks after we found out were good and then I felt HORRIBLE!
I had all day sickness for a week and then got a sinus thing and that made it even worse for a week. I still have times that I feel sick - but it is getting better.
My big thing right now... headaches! I get a headache EVERYDAY!
The next couple of weeks are going to be tough b/c it has been a year since my family's lives were turned upside down. Tomorrow marks a year since we found out my Dad had cancer. The 18th marks a year of finding out my Dad was dying. The 25th marks a year since my Dad died.
The nice thing about this week is that on Wednesday I have a checkup and we have our first ultrasound. I can't wait to see our little gummy bear. (That's what Kaylee looked like on her first ultrasound).
My mom, brother, his girlfriend and their precious little girl are coming up on the 23rd. We are all (yes - all 7 of us) are leaving on Friday for a get-away weekend. Mom wants to get away from home and I want to be with her - so we are going to spend the weekend in Blue Ridge. I think it will be a much needed couple of days for all of us.
It hit me hard last night - but thankfully my wonderful husband was home and could hold me while I cried.
I have so many thoughts and people and prayers on my mind right now. Thankfully the Lord knows all of my thoughts.
I am thankful for our MOPS verse this year as well - "Even there my hand will guide you, my right hand will hold you fast." Psalm 139:10
Digital Vs Analog Electronics
1 year ago


1 comment:
I'm sorry this is such a rough time of year for you. I'll be thinking about you.
Post a Comment