So now to update on the last 2 months.
In November
- I went to a conference for work
- Thomas took me to Atlanta to celebrate my birthday
- We celebrated my actual birthday
- We celebrated Thanksgiving
- I made it through weeks 17 - 21 of my pregnancy!
Whew!
Now we are at the end of December and here is a recap:
- I finished up work for the year on December 10th
- We had an ultrasound on the 13th!
- Kaylee had a party for school and her program on December 16th
- We went shopping with my Mom on the 17th
- T and I went to the PD Christmas Party that night
- We visited with my Dad's family on December 18th
- I cut my hair (like 14 inches!) on the 22nd
- That same day we went to visit Thomas' family in Washington, GA
- Santa came on Christmas Eve
- On Christmas Day we had to WAKE Kaylee up to see what Santa brought for her!
- Later that day we went to T's mom's house to celebrate over there.
- On the 26th - we woke up to SNOW!!!
- Then we drove to my Mom's house and celebrated with my family.
- That night we went to my Aunt & Uncle's house to celebrate with extended family.
- Tomorrow I will be 25 weeks pregnant!
We kept the gender of the new baby a secret until Christmas! This is when we told our Mom's and told them as part of their Christmas presents. Kaylee's prediction was right and Thomas is getting his wish of having all girls!
We are very excited but I am getting a little overwhelmed at how quickly this pregnancy is going by! There is so much to do!!
We are also excited for our friends Brit and Kirk who welcomed their little girl Amelia Jane on December 20th!
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! We can't wait to see what 2011 brings for us and all of our friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment