Friday, March 11, 2011

Well that took long enough...

I just realized it's been almost a month since I said "I'll get something up soon!"
I guess with all that is going on that is easier said than done.

We are now at 35 weeks with the pregnancy - and all is going great. We are scheduled for a c-section on April 8th. I picked this day for many reasons - the first is that it is a Friday :)
Also - it would have been my grandmother's birthday. I find it special because Kaylee has her middle name and Morgan may have her birthday!

Kaylee is doing really well too!! She is excited about Morgan and in the process was able to get a 'new' room with decorations that she likes! We moved her to what was our guest room and she is being such a big girl about it!

This is a big year for her too!

This is a list of firsts for her this year:
Teeth Cleaning
Hair Cut (by a professional!)
She will have her first eye exam at the end of the month.
First dance recital in June.
and she starts Pre-K in the fall!

I am sure there are more - but this is a lot for my girl :) Okay - well for me!
I am so excited for her about it too.

Other than getting ready for Morgan - not a lot has happened. I hope it stays that way for a few more weeks!!

Michelle

No comments: