What is that? Here I have been out of work for 6 weeks with Morgan and I have yet to catch up on my blog. I guess I will put that on my list for the next 2 weeks before I head back to work :)
I need to update some pictures and tell you about the new addition to our family!!
Then again - I don't update much because I am not even sure people read this :/
Thomas - grew up mostly in Milledgeville and now works for the city. He enjoys music, flying and Kaylee.
Michelle - grew up near Atlanta and now works at Georgia Military College as the IT Training Coordinator. She enjoys photography, reading, friends and Kaylee.
Kaylee is a sweet girl who loves to be the center of attention! She loves gymnastics, singing, being silly and anything Princess.
We are also expecting another little girl in April!! We are all very excited!
1 comment:
I read it!!! Of course, I haven't updated mine yet either!
Post a Comment