Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello... world?

So - I had a blog long ago... well several. One in college - but it got where no one read it and I got tired (well I didn't have the time) to update it. I had one that I put wedding ideas on - but once I got married - I no longer updated it either. Now they are more popular and I see friends keeping other friends updated on each other lives and how their kids are growing and the adventures they have. I end up talking about my kid enough throughout the day - I thought that maybe I can start to spare my co-workers ears and keep stuff on here!

I hope you all don't mind me rambling on about my baby girl - who is well - not really so much a baby anymore - but an interesting toddler that amazes more each day!

Look for some updates soon...

No comments: