Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is the story...

The story of my little family goes like this...

In the fall of 2000 I started my freshman year of college at GC&SU - and had all but decided by the end of that semester I wanted to leave after the Spring. I didn't want to be a music major anymore. I was broken hearted - missed my friends and the DRAMA! I thought I left it all behind me - but alas it followed - just different people. But things changed - I became closer with a friend that went to Milledgeville with me - started hanging out with someone who would eventually become my roomie the next year and a great friend all around.... and I met this guy, names Thomas. We were friends for a few months - but the we started dating. He was sweet and funny and I fell hard. I decided to stay at GC&SU.

4 years later he asked me to marry him - and another year later we were married. I couldn't believe I found someone after all. Well about 6 months later we found out we were pregnant! AH~ We were excited and scared all at the same time. Last July we added a baby girl - Kaylee Ann - to our family and she is now almost 16 months old. Time FLIES when you are with her. She has a character all her own and I never thought that I would have a child. Much less one as beautiful as she.

So here we are now - enjoying what life has given us and looking foward to what is to come. I hope you don't mind me sharing with you about Kaylee - and our life and all of our joys and excitments!

1 comment:

JanaFloyd said...

Yaeee! I thought it was you, Michelle! Now I know it is. Your daughter is adorable! Okay, to add pictures: when entering a new post, there is a toolbar above the white space where you type. One of the icons is a picture (in between the spell check icon and the video strip icon). Click it and follow the instructions. :)