Well we have finished Kaylee's 3 weeks of antibiotics, and before we could finish them this morning, she started running a fever yesterday. I noticed it last night about 6 - and it was only about 100 or so.
About 3:30am she was making noises in her sleep, so I went to check on her. I noticed she was quite warm, so I got her up and her temp was 101.5. I gave the usual motrin and some juice. About 45 minutes later she was ready to go back to bed. She woke up about 10am, and I was thankful she let me sleep in some! She woke up in a great mood and then about noon, she was fussy, so I took her temperature and once again it was 101.4! Again - I gave her Motrin and juice.
She refused to eat most of the day. She ate some applesauce, a few grapes, and a bite or two of dinner. I did keep her drinking juice and pedialyte most of the day. She went down for a nap around 3pm and I had to get her out of the bed at 7:15pm. She didn't run a fever at all during the evening - but I am waiting on one to show up over night.
Our follow-up appointment with the ENT is this Wednesday. I am not sure what to expect as she keeps pulling on her ear and telling me it hurts. Today she actually pulled on her baby doll's ear and said that her baby's ear hurt :(
Wish us luck this week - I need a break from illness in our home!
Digital Vs Analog Electronics
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment