Well it has been a while since I posted. I am so sorry about that - things have just been going so fast yet so slow!
We made it through Christmas - it was a lot of fun and bittersweet at the same time.
We had Kaylee's Christmas program at school the second week of December and then left for my Aunt's house in North Alabama later that week. Well we stayed at our usual place - a cabin at Sloppy Floyd State Park - in Summerville. We always enjoyed going because we could go shop in Calhoun. This is my Dad's side Christmas. It was bittersweet because we are moving Christmas to my cousin's house so we won't be returning to the state park. It was like another chapter was closing for us.
We returned home from a nice trip and the next weekend we were off to Savannah to visit my mom, brother and family. Kaylee had a blast because she basically got presents for about a week. We had a nice visit - and it was just nice to be with family.
After that we rang in the new year! This year was special because Thomas was actually home the night of New Year's Eve. We haven't EVER spent a NYE together at home. We have always been at a gig - or he was working! We enjoyed the time together and hoped and prayed this year was going to be a good year.
So far so good on 2010 too.
Kaylee has been in school at SCA for a year now. She is potty trained and doing REALLY well with everything from her language to being more independant. I am so proud of her and I can't believe how big she is.
We are now into February - and all is well. I just got a promotion at work - and I am very excited. I think this may be an area that I will love and do well with.
I will try to update a little more often - it has just taken me some time to really want to write lately!
Happy Valentine's Day!
The Smiths
Digital Vs Analog Electronics
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment