I took some time last week and this week to read back through my blog. Since I have started it - life has definatly changed. I am glad I started this blog because now I can look back on some memories. I just hate that I didn't take more pictures. I am trying to take a few pictures each month - because I did notice at some point that there were months that I didn't have ANY!
So... in the last week I have come across some blessings. In one of my posts I put "Good things come to those who wait" and I am constantly reminded of my Dad always saying "Everything happens for a reason". I don't always have patience and I don't always understand the reasons - but both proved to be true.
Last Tuesday I got a promotion at work! YIPEE! I am now the IT- Training Coordinator. This is something that I am VERY excited about and because of my job at a doctor's office and the job duties I had there and the classes I took in college - I got the job. (There was a 50/50 chance.)
On Friday I had an appointment with a Rheumatologist. Back in December I had to go to an orthopedist about knee pain - based on having bilateral knee pain and my age he ordered bloodwork to test for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Well out of all of these tests - one came back positive. It is the Anti-CCP - which is a test that is a little more sensitive to RA than the Rheumatoid Factor (RF) test. In fact - people with RA may have a negative RF.
So anyway - based upon my blood work, x-rays and very little symptoms, Dr. Gupta said that he will not diagnose me with RA at this point in time. We will do a watch and wait approach and basically monitor everything. If we start to notice a change - we will then proceed with treatments. Praise the Lord!
A lot of prayers have been answered the past few weeks and so far things seem to be picking up a little. I hope that as time passes we will see more blessings unfold.
Until next time....
Happy Valentine's Day friends!
The Smiths
Digital Vs Analog Electronics
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment