I started writing a post 2 months ago and just couldn't finish it.
I am going to try to update today - so it may be a little long.
I have so much going on in my mind that I am not even sure where to start.
I miss my dad. He has been gone for almost 8 months and there are days I just want to call him and talk to him or get a hug. It is funny though because when I think of him - something always happens - like a song comes on the radio or a see sunrays. Sometimes I have dreams with him in them and sometimes I can feel his arms around me.
You may be wondering about the sunrays thing - I will explain that in another post.
I had a wonderful vacation last week! T, Kaylee and I - along with his mom - went to Siesta Key. It was BEAUTIFUL. I hope we get to go back for longer. My BIL works for the Port Charlotte Stonecrabs Baseball Team as the Strength and Conditioning Coach. They are part of the Tampa Bay Rays orginization. Anywho - we went for a visit and vacation! The beach was beautiful and now we are all tan :)
We are getting close to the end of the school year. I can't believe that Kaylee will be THREE this summer! It's amazing to watch her grow and learn. She is a princess in every sense of the word. She loves shoes and loves Disney. This morning she wouldn't wear a bow b/c she said it didn't match her outfit. (It totally did).
Work is going well - and I am starting to get into my new job. I think it is going to give me more opportunities to grow in many different ways!
I am so excited about all my friends around me having babies too. T's best friend, Kirk and his wife Brit - just told us they are expecting! YAY! It is exciting when a friend is expecting :) I hope that Baby Tanner and Kaylee can grow up being as close of friends as thier daddy's have been.
Other than all of this - we did a little work on the house. We had the front porch rebuilt and we are working on the basement as we can.
Life is moving along - and though at times things may not happen when I want them to... I have to remember that all things happen according HIS plan.
okay - I better go for now! If I don't update this for a while - yell at me!


No comments:
Post a Comment