Well Kaylee came down with a fever last night. We haven't been to the doctor nearly as much this year as we did last year which is where the lucky part comes in.
Last year we went at the very least once a month between November 2008 and May 2009. That is not including the ENT visits and having tubes.
This year - we are in Mid-May and I think we have only been 4 times maybe. The visit today was due to her fever last night. She woke up crying this morning about 5am with a fever and complaining that her back was hurting her. I was worried about the sudden onset of the fever and the fact that where her back hurt was near her kidney. She started complaining that her stomach hurt but she wouldn't eat. She would only drink juice. I am wondering if Motrin on an empty stomach isn't a culprit.
On top of the fever - she came down with a rash while at the doctor's office. I knew it would be a virus when I saw that. Fifth's disease probably. He said it was a virus - that her CBC was okay and her urine sample did not show anything remarkable. Her rash gets worse when her fever is higher so it could be heat related as well (?).
OOOh and on top of the fever and rash - she is cutting her two year molars. Keep in mind she will be 3 in less than 2 months! Yeah - he said it is a little late -but it happens. She has her first dentist appointment next month. Her 3 year check up is scheduled for July 23rd.
Ugh - I just reminded myself that her birthday is in less than 2 months. I better get to planning her party! She has requested a Cinderella party - so I think the princess is going to get a princess party....
Digital Vs Analog Electronics
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment