I have to copy the Moon Family - who copied someone else - but I have to post a bath picture of Kaylee. This was taken tonight - and I can't believe how long Kaylee's hair is getting!
Kaylee has gotten where when I get out the camera - she looks at me and says "CHEESE!"
Here are more pictures that we have captured over the past few weeks. I hope you enjoy!
If anyone questions if Kaylee is going to have any musical talent - here is proof that she is starting early! She will go to any guitar in the house and say "PLAY"
Proof that she is a princess :)
Who knows what preceded this face...
This is what she does with "gasses" - She puts them on upside down and then pushes them up on her head!


3 comments:
She's adorable! Crazy how big she is - I remember when she was just born!
I am due August 30th. :) I'm 8 weeks and we got to see the heartbeat. Most precious thing ever!
TOO Cute! And it's okay that you copied me (cause I did the same thing!) What are those cute little music note/card things that are behind Kaylee in the bath picture? They look fun!
Post a Comment