That's all I can say about the past few weeks. Kaylee's first week of school was good - but the Thursday of that week I took Kaylee to the extended hours at the doctor's office. I got home from work and she was lethargic and just looked bad. She had a sinus and ear infection, so we started antibiotics and thought it would be like usual. Then the following Monday she had a not-so-good day at school and that afternoon she got sick all over Thomas and my MIL. We thought it was just a one time thing - but about 6pm that night she got sick again. I called the doctor's office to tell them we were coming and we flew there. She had a stomach bug. I knew the day would come - but I honestly wanted to cry. She was miserable.
Well about 1am Tuesday - I started showing signs of the same virus. Luckily Kaylee was starting to feel better - and my MIL came to watch her. I ended up at the doctor's office to get a shot of phenergan and slept most of the day. Thomas ended up getting sick that night. My MIL kept Kaylee on Wednesday while Thomas and I stayed home and recovered. Thursday was T's birthday - but I can't say it was really a "happy" one - except that we spent the day together and we were all starting to feel better. I finally made it back to work on Friday!
This weekend we spent time as a family that felt good :) Saturday was pretty lazy - I made breakfast (pancakes and eggs) and we stayed around the house most of the day.
Sunday Kirk and Brit came over. Kirk and Thomas are working on the crazy mess that we call a basement - and the wiring took some serious work. While they were working Brit, Kaylee and
myself played. Brit built a new backdrop that she can take places and she brought it over along with her camera and some props. So we set that up and she took pictures of Kaylee. We realized that she is a true Prima Donna. She has to take lots of breaks, and she will quickly let you know when she is done with certain outfits and props.
We end the holiday weekend tonight... Kaylee went back to school today and I go back to work tomorrow. I am hoping that the next few weeks are uneventful as the past 2-3 have had too much going on.
Be sure to check out Brit's blog - you can find a link to the right - BKT Photography.
Until next time...
Well about 1am Tuesday - I started showing signs of the same virus. Luckily Kaylee was starting to feel better - and my MIL came to watch her. I ended up at the doctor's office to get a shot of phenergan and slept most of the day. Thomas ended up getting sick that night. My MIL kept Kaylee on Wednesday while Thomas and I stayed home and recovered. Thursday was T's birthday - but I can't say it was really a "happy" one - except that we spent the day together and we were all starting to feel better. I finally made it back to work on Friday!
This weekend we spent time as a family that felt good :) Saturday was pretty lazy - I made breakfast (pancakes and eggs) and we stayed around the house most of the day.
Sunday Kirk and Brit came over. Kirk and Thomas are working on the crazy mess that we call a basement - and the wiring took some serious work. While they were working Brit, Kaylee and
myself played. Brit built a new backdrop that she can take places and she brought it over along with her camera and some props. So we set that up and she took pictures of Kaylee. We realized that she is a true Prima Donna. She has to take lots of breaks, and she will quickly let you know when she is done with certain outfits and props.We end the holiday weekend tonight... Kaylee went back to school today and I go back to work tomorrow. I am hoping that the next few weeks are uneventful as the past 2-3 have had too much going on.
Be sure to check out Brit's blog - you can find a link to the right - BKT Photography.
Until next time...


1 comment:
hey! i have the pix burned onto a CD for ya....we will get together soon so you can have them!
Post a Comment